Friday, April 1, 2011

Would you rather: Butler's coach v VCU's coach

I've been watching the NCAA tournament and these two coaches in the Final 4 have caused me to pop some major wood.  Brad Stevens of Butler has the innocent, dorky (in a hot way) look about him, sort of the boy next door.  Who wouldn't want to corrupt a good Christian boy like him.  I would, in a heart beat.  Plus, I like the pic of him pointing at his crotch.  On the other side is Shaka Smart of Virginia Commonwealth.  Damn, he's a fine piece of ass.  Seriously, I could like him him from head to toe and everywhere in between.  Unfortunately these guys aren't gay but in a fantasy, they are. While I would do both...the questions is do you prefer the all american, squeaky clean look or the sexy, ethnic type.  Tough call.

3 comments:

  1. I'll take the boy next door type...he's dreamy and creamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give me sexy man with a shaved head any day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, both are hot. Why can't I have both?
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete