Thursday, June 24, 2010

I popped a boner in the middle of the street

It was embarrassing.  But true.  I was walking to get some lunch when I saw this fucking stud stretching in the middle of downtown.  When I say stud, I am talking, brown hair, early 20's, 5'10, 150, six pack abs, wearing small running shorts, no shirt, stretching in the middle of downtown.  I saw him a popped wood right away.  Too hot, body was a 10, face at least an 8.  And he caught me looking at him.  It was funny and embarassing but his shorts were wide open on one side as he stretched and I swear I move my neck trying to see his junk.  I felt like a perv but didn't care.  He saw me and didn't even flinch.  He loved the attention.  I wish I had the balls to take a pic.

4 comments:

  1. you probably were not the only one to bone up on him.... i bet he LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He totally did. You don't do that in the middle of the business district unless you want to attract attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha!

    Yeah, sounds like he was totally seeking attention from just about EVERYONE!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he was looking for a little take in. Lol.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete