Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The decision

After some thought, I decided that I was not going to group sex party.  Actually, I should say parties.  It's amazing how the word spreads and having a blog like this, people want to meet you.  But I decided to stick with my instincts and do what I felt was right for me not what others thought I should do. But using my logic, I actually decided to stay away from IML in its entirety.  Maybe this has something to do with how I cruise these days but I wasn't really interested in hanging out for hours on end, drinking and looking for sex.  I wasn't really interested.  Not sure if it was the scene or sex in general.  So, I missed all the leather boys, barebackers, kinky little fucks and the endless partying not to mention all the stores that sell everything and anything you could want. 

2 comments:

  1. sometimes those things are just overwhelming. too much candy in the candy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes you need to ignore gay expectations of what gay men 'should' do - and do only what feels right for you

    m

    ReplyDelete