Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oops we did it again




Sorry to take this out of sequence but just had to blog about this experience last night. I promise I'll return to Mexico with the next post. Back to last night, I'm going to this party after work, so I have some extra time to kill and am all horned up. I end up chatting with this 24 year old Idian dude. He makes it clear he's looking to give oral, not fuck. That's cool since I won't be able to change before the party. I get to his place and he's taller than I thought, almost 6'0, but skinny, about 135. We get up to each other, feeling up each others bodies. I could totally snap this guy in two he's so skinny. He feels good tho, all smooth except for the chest. I get hard, real hard. I am so ready for some action. I'm rubbing his ass, under his gym shorts. I pull off his shirt and pull down his shorts. He has a nice, thin cock and is totally smooth. No stubble at all down there. I undo my pants and take off my shirt. We are rubbing each others cocks, I am kissing his neck. I lead him to his bed and he starts sucking my cock. He's gentle and I try to pick up the pace. He stops and starts jacking me again before I force my cock back in. He repeats the same a couple more times while beating his cock. He cums and shoots a nice load on his chest. I am getting sick of his lame blow job and get him to suck me again. This time I position things so he is under my control and I start fucking his mouth with a vengeance. He can't really handle it but I don't care. I am just fucking his mouth and making him take it. I am getting ready to cum and keep fucking his mouth until I shoot a huge load. It was everywhere, down his throat, in his mouth, on his face, his stomach, cock, bed. It felt like a 3 day load even though it wasn't. I go to the bathroom to clean up and he's throwing the sheets in the washer and I realize from behind that I know that ass. It hit me like a ton of bricks that this was this little cunt I fucked in my office about two years ago. He was the same way that day too, lame. Every time I stuck my dick into him, he complained about it hurting. I ended up turning him over and rubbing up against his ass and just decided to fuck him raw. He complained about it hurting but I was on top of him and he just had to take it and my load (originally we were using a condom). The only thing that made it hot was how I used and abused him. Funny how this time it was the same deal: the guy was lame and I just took what I wanted from him. I wonder if he realized it was me and if he likes being used and abused. All I know is that I must have blocked him out as he sucked. I will definitely remember so I don't have a repeat session.

1 comment:

  1. Shame he was a dud - I love indian guys. Still it was kinda hot they way you used him :)

    ReplyDelete