Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Fem hotel boi



I'm sitting at the pool working on my tan when this twink catches my attention. You really couldn't miss him. He is obviously not in Mexico working on a tan with a big straw hat, milky white skin and an obvious I'm a big sissy boy attitude. That being said, he's striking. Pretty actually. I make a note and see him the next morning at the restaurant. I give him a look that let's him know that I am checking him out and a subtle nod. I can see him thinking and he starts smiling as I walk away. He makes a point to follow me. He asks me what's up and we make some small talk. Before this goes any further, I ask him how old he is and he says 18. I tell him I need to see some proof and he says, .."well, my passport is in the room. If you really want to see it, I'll show it to you." I'm game but tell him I have to go back to the room and touch base with my boyfriend. He gives me the villa number and I tell him I'll be there in 10-15 minutes. I get there and he answers the door naked. He pulls me in and is making out with me, forcing himself on my. I kick off my flip flops and we end up on the couch. He is pulling my trunks down, grabbing my dick, a little too aggressively. I take my shirt off and pull him into position. I spit on my cock and get enough for his hot smooth, pink hole and stick my dick in raw. I fuck him for a bit on the couch when he says the position hurts. I ask him which bedroom and he tells me, but makes sure I know that he doesn't want my dick to come out while we go there. I pick him up and he wraps his legs around me as I get to the bedroom. I'm careful not to drop him or let my cock slip out. I put him on the edge of the bed and start fucking away. I can feel my boys letting me know that I'm getting close. I pull out cause I want pound this little bitch more. I turn him around and get him doggy style, just off the bed. I push all in without stopping and he gasps. I pull him closer as I pound away at his tight little ass. It feels so good. I can tell he doesn't have a lot of experience but he's taking it like a man. I pound him for a bit longer before I fill his ass up with my cum. I pull out and let him know I have to go. I took off pretty quick, leaving him dripping cum onto the bed. Hot little fuck, just hope he doesn't come to me and cause a scene at the pool.

3 comments:

  1. DAMN that got me rockhard! The thought of that kid (Did you ever see his passport...??) dodging his parents the way you dodged the bf, in order to take a stranger's cum up his ass! I wish that had happened to me when I was that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot story! Send him my way next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He didn't give me a chance to ask for his ID and I really didn't care at that point.

    ReplyDelete