Saturday, June 6, 2009

Space - MIA again.



I have received some requests on what's up with some of my regular boys so I thought I'd start with Space. As you may remember, Space is a real cute twink with some daddy issues. He has a bad history with his dad and step-dad and has found himself in a series of abusive relationships. The last time I spoke with him, he told me he had just received a 5-day notice. For those of you that don't know, that means he was being evicted for not paying rent. I spent a lot of time explaining the system as I have some real estate and have been through the process before. I laid out exactly what I would do if I was him which would buy him enough time to finish his trade schooling and get a job so he could then either get caught up on his rent or find a new place. It sure beats the sheriff throwing your shit out on the street. I haven't heard from him since and I've texted him a few times. I did, against my better judgment, offer to assist him but he didn't take me up on it. Knowing Space, he didn't listen and wound up in some crazy place. The one thing I know about him is that he always pops back up. When he does, he usually has some type of drama going on and is dealing with some different kind of crazy. He's lucky he's so damn sweet and loves to ride my cock bare. I'll update you when I hear from him next.

No comments:

Post a Comment