Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twink who digs daddy suit dick



I was totally horned up at work today and completely useless. So when that happens and opportunity avails itself to me, I usually take advantage. I spent sometime cruising Craigslist ads today. It's been awhile and I forgot about the bs involved. Any I found this interesting ad:

"i want to get fucked by a man in a business suit. any businessman want a private meeting in their office?
looking for now.
i'm white 21, and cute with a slim body"

That works for me. His idea of now was about 2+ hours later. Not sure if that meant the little slut was out getting it from other guys or was just annoying. He makes it clear he has limited time and can probably only blow me. That's fine.

I meet him outside and he's definitely slim. About 5'6 ish, blond, 120 pounds, with no fat on him. We get up to my office and I start feeling him up. Nice taut body. He also has a pretty good size hard on in his shorts. He feels up my chest for a minute before unbottoning my pants and pulling out my cock. He gives me a couple of tugs and I can tell he's looking to see if everything is cool. Smart kid, check it out first. He gets on his knees and puts my head in his mouth. He has a small mouth and my head looks so big. Full disclosure here, I have a huge mushroom head. He takes it in and starts sucking it. He tries going down all the way but isn't able to. I start thrusting my cock in his mouth and he gags. I tell him to take his cock out and stroke it. I like looking down at dick when I'm mouth fucking. He's going at it, trying his best. It's an alright blow job. We start to alternate between me stroking and him sucking. I'm getting close and I stick my dick right up on his lips and tell him I'm cumming. He doesn't open up for it and the first load goes up and hits him in the forehead and drips down. After that he shuts his eyes and I shoot right there and then all over his lips, chin and cheeks. He definitely ate some of my boys and was surprised by the load. It was a couple day load, so there was plenty to go around. He cleaned up and took his little suit loving, twinky tramp ass away. I tell you it's nice shooting your load all over some little sluts face to end a long day at the office.

2 comments:

  1. if it were down there on my knees i would have swallowed. ;)

    keep it up dude, your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sex in my office (when I had once...professional fitness professional now). Even though I knew we were the only one there, I just couldn't relax. Maybe I needed to do it more to get past the nervousness. Lol.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete